report this ad
Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
/ Trivia Path
Can you name the answers to the questions given at each step of this Trivia Path?
Updated Aug 9, 2013
Funny Exam Answers
Country Grab Bag: 10 to 1
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
9-Letter Country Match-Up
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
Each step in the path has 3 questions. The first question will only move you 1 step further, the second question will move you 2 steps, and the last question will move you 3 steps forward. Try to reach the end!
1. What is the largest country by area in the world?
2. What Great Lake resides entirely in the US?
3. What is the name of J. K. Rowling's only published adult novel?
1.What Marvel superhero has Robert Downey Jr. portrayed?
2. What is the best-selling handheld game console?
3. Which city was once known as Byzantium?
1. Who was the first president of the USA?
2. Who was the first winner of the FIFA world cup?
3. What is the process of splitting atoms called?
1. What is the longest river in the world?
2. What is the capital of Kyrgyzstan?
3.Who became prime minister of Cuba in 1959?
1. How many squares are there on a checkerboard?
2. What is the spanish word for 'navy'?
3. What is the largest artery in the human body?
1. Who is C-3PO's sidekick?
2. Who wielded Excalibur?
3. Who directed the movie 'Blade Runner'?
1. What is the best hand in poker?
2. What is the last word in the Bible?
3. Which US president appeared on the television series 'Laugh-In'?
1. Which movie was Pixar's first feature film?
2. How many 0's are there in a googol?
3. What is the abbreviation for trinitrotoluene?
1. Who is Batman?
2. What is the stage name of Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner?
3. What does a panophobe fear?
1. How many colored squares are there on a Rubik's Cube?
2. What is the only officially bilingual province in Canada?
3. What was Pinocchio's father's name?
1. Who has won the most Olympic gold medals?
2. What is the value of 5! (5 factorial)?
3. Which is the world's northernmost capital city?
1. Who directed Reservoir Dogs?
2. How many bytes are there in a kilobyte?
3. What land animal remains pregnant for the longest amount of time?
1. What is the only US state with a single syllable name?
2. What is the oldest college in the US?
3. Which fictional character turned all he touched into gold?
1. Which ocean is the largest in the world?
2. When were the first Winter Olympic Games held?
1. What is the world's largest island?
You made it to the end!
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
Buddhism 8 Fold Path
Math-Path (Multiples of 3)
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Games Today in Miscellaneous
Find a Fourth III
Phobias: Multiple Choice
Complete the Groups of Three
Top Games with Similar Tags
Foursomes from Sets II
Clickable Sporcle Quiz Show!
Path Finder: A Logic Puzzle
Tiny Almost Useless Trivia IV
Top User Games in Miscellaneous
5x5 in 90: Mixed Miscellaneous Minefield Blitz
Baby Names starting with CO-
Can you click the space bar 300 times in 1 minute?
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Established January 30th, 2007
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →