Can you name the prime numbers that appear after typing go without naming the composite ones that appear later?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- After typing go, study the 48 prime numbers that appear on the screen and then only type those 48. As you type more of them, the other composite numbers will start to appear. These numbers are mines.
- Note that any composite number that appears either has a factor that is less than or equal to 11 (not including 7) or is a perfect square/cube. **TYPE GO TO START**
- Source: Skill-involved application of the memory minefield
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Memory Prime Field Quiz
- Created Oct 8, 2011 in Science
- Game Plays 87
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →