Can you name the NBA players to average at least 20.0 PPG but not lead their team in scoring (since 2000-01)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Basketball-Reference
- In the case of a PPG tie, the player with more total points is considered the team's leading scorer.
If a player changed teams midseason, only the team he qualified for the scoring title with counts.
- Also try: NBA Top 20 PPG (2000s)
NBA 20 PPG, Second on Team Quiz
- Created Dec 8, 2010 in Sports
- Featured Dec 12, 2010
- Game Plays 94,880
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →