Music 〉 Rock
5 by 5 Musicians
If we got all these musicians in a room together and had them write a song, we'd probably get the best song ever made.
Lyrics: 'Peace Train' - Cat Stevens
November 11, 1918 peace was celebrated at the end of the Great War. That peace was thought by some to be permanent. This song is in that spirit.
Don't worry, if you get a low score, you won't get in treble.
'Royal' Bands / Singers
I once made a quiz about artists with royal names, but this long time Sporcler that just received their first Editor's Pick put me to shame!
Most Popular All-Time
- Album Covers
- Album Covers II
- Bohemian Rhapsody Clicky-oke
- Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Classic Rock in Other Words
- Finish the Lyric: Titles
- Remember When Rock Was Young?
- Famous Songs' First Words
- Song Title Endings
- Test Your Memory II: Rock Bands
- Follow That Lyric ('80s Songs)
- The Beatles' Songs by Any Word
- Are You Ready to Rock?
- Rock Game
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →