|From the Sporcle Archives:
More Recent Games
|US Cities, International Names|
Curator PickName the US state which contains the MOST POPULOUS city that shares a name with the following international metropolises.
|Largest U.S. Cities: 1860 vs. 2010|
Curator PickOf the 100 largest U.S. cities in the 1860 Census, can you select the cities still ranked in the top 100 as of the 2010 Census?
|Big Country, Small Capital|
Curator PickName the countries with populations over 5,000,000 whose capital cities have populations under 1,000,000.
Curator PickName the 30 largest countries of the Afghan diaspora.
|Populous US Metro Areas (1910)||The cars of 1910 are in museums now. Does that mean that there will be a bunch of Toyota Priuses in the museums of the future?|
|Most Native Countries|
Curator PickName the countries where under 0.5% of its population was born in another country.
- 50 Largest US Cities Minefield
- Most Populous Nations Minefield
- Most Populated US States Minefield
- Largest to Smallest: Most Populous Countries
- Populous Country Danger Zone
- Most Populous Nations
- 10 Most Populous Countries in Order
- Most Populous Cities (US)
- World Population 2050
- Largest Cities/Towns per State Minefield
- Populous Countries of Asia Minefield
- Most Populous Cities
- US Populous Cities (2000)
- Americas' Populous Cities
- Europe Populous Cities