Why not? Because I said so, that's why not.
An homage to the days before word processors when whiteout was the only way to correct a mistake.
State Border Chain Minefield III
It's a good thing there aren't minefields at these borders in real life. It would really slow down all your interstate travel this holiday season.
Most Popular Quizzes All-Time
- Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
- Clickable 1-100 Mines
- Geography Bunker
- Countries of the World (Redux)
- Harry Potter Bunker
- Clickable Concentration
- US Cities: North to South
- Harry Potter Minefield
- 1-50 in 60
- 2014 World Cup Stars
- The Odd/Even Challenge
- Harry Potter Logic Puzzle
- US Cities: West to East
- State Abbr. Blitz with Booby Traps
- Eye-Numbing Numbers
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →