Whether you're a fan of the greatest cricket bowlers or the most feared batsmen, you can find cricket quizzes that land square in the wickets on Sporcle. Any true Cricket fan should be able to name the countries that play Test Cricket
, but if you're looking for a much tougher timed challenge, you could try naming world cities by their number of Cricket test matches
. In any case, just remember it's not always a bad thing to be 'stumped' by Sporcle's timed, online cricket trivia
games. Unlike test cricket matches, any cricket quiz you take at Sporcle will only take you a matter of minutes.
|From the Sporcle Archives:
More Recent Games
|IPL Top 5's|
-Curator Pick-I'd be interested to see a "Top 5 Six Hitters"..
|Sports Crazy Countries: Most Teams Supported|
-Editor Pick-Name the countries with 10 or more different sports clubs (from all team ball sports) with an average fan attendence of 5,000 or more during home games in the last league season.
- Test Cricket Countries
- Cricket Outs
- Test Match Run Scorers
- Cricket ODI Teams
- Wicket Takers Test Cricket
- Test Cricket Triple-Centuries
- World Cities by Number of Cricket Tests
- Run Scorers Test Cricket
- England Test Cricket Players
- Cricket Fielding Positions
- Top Test Cricket Wicket Takers by Team
- County Championship Winners (Cricket)
- Top Test Cricket Run Scorers by Team
- IPL Cricket Teams