Pixel Art - European Flag #1
Type the names of European countries to fill in the pixelated version of one of their flags. Once you know the flag's country, type its name between pound signs (i.e., #Country#) to complete the quiz.
The nice thing about globes is even if directions are switched, you can still get where you want if you go far enough.
The Iceland Quiz
Iceland: Known for its hills of green and not its ice sheets. That's Greenland.
Welcome to the Country quiz page.
Here you can find 33,835 quizzes
that have been played 274,029,496 times.
Most Popular Quizzes All-Time
- Countries of Europe
- Countries of the World
- Countries of Africa
- Countries of Asia
- Countries of the World (Redux)
- Country Trivia Logic Puzzle
- Countries of South America
- Countries of North America
- Countries of Oceania
- Capitals of Europe
- Flags of the World
- Capitals of the World (Redux)
- Clickable Countries by Continent
- Pandemic Logic Puzzle
- Smallest-to-Largest Minefield
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →