Pixel Art - African Flag #5
Type the names of African countries to fill in the pixelated version of one of their flags. Once you know the flag's country, type its name between pound signs (i.e., #Country#) to complete the quiz.
10 to 1: Asian Cities
If you're ever traveling to Asia and want to meet as many people as possible, these are the places to go.
Click the Time Zone: Africa
The Sahara Desert covers roughly 31 percent of the African continent. More than enough to earn its own time zone.
Most Popular Quizzes All-Time
- Clickable Countries by Continent
- Smallest-to-Largest Minefield
- Geography Country Safe Cracker
- Largest Countries (Redux)
- Find the Countries of Europe
- Largest Countries By Continent
- Countries of Antarctica
- Continents by Forest Area
- Most Well-Known Countries (By Continent)
- Populous Countries of Europe Minefield
- Populous Countries by Continent Minefield
- Continents by Population
- Countries With 'V'
- Largest European Countries per Letter Minefield
- Find the Countries of Africa
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →