Science | Computer Quizzes
Name the TV shows that prompted these pop ups.
First Five: Science
If only there were some ultra-specific piece of scientific jargon that could describe sets of five objects.
If you love Sporcle and the internet, you should hate SOPA/PIPA. Please take action today to keep the internet free of censorship.
Mac or PC?
Name the images associated with (M)ac or Microsoft (W)indows?
We've consumed a lot of coffee, but something tells us the creator of Java drank a lot more.
25 Famous Inventors
The inventors who named their inventions after themselves knew how to make sure their names were remembered.
What better way to impress your friends at parties then by rattling off some cool computer lingo.
Welcome to the Computer quiz page.
Here you can find 564 quizzes
that have been played 3,053,918 times.
Most Popular Quizzes All-Time
- Secret Science Laboratory
- Most Visited Websites (2008)
- Computer Acronyms
- Programming Language Popularity
- Science Bowl
- Sporcle Blackout
- Multiple Choice Science Slideshow
- 1 to 100 in Hexadecimal
- Highest Internet Penetration
- Hello, World!
- Vote This Movie Slideshow Up
- Inventors-Inventions Match
- Countries With the Fastest Internet
- Follow That Onion Headline
- Most Visited Websites (2014)
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →