First Five: Science
If only there were some ultra-specific piece of scientific jargon that could describe sets of five objects.
Retro Computerized Baseball Stars!
Name the Major League Baseball stars of the past and present who have been rendered in 1980s style computer graphics (thanks to Flip Flop Flyball).
25 Famous Inventors
The inventors who named their inventions after themselves knew how to make sure their names were remembered.
Asking me to prove I'm a human by doing complicated math seems like the WORST way to go about things.
Connect all the two 3-letter parts of the computer terms and type them all in just 60 seconds!
Computers in Movies
Let's give Netflix a break and not worry about movies in our computers for once.
Welcome to the Computer quiz page.
Here you can find 530 quizzes
that have been played 2,964,740 times.
Most Popular Quizzes All-Time
- Secret Science Laboratory
- Most Visited Websites (2008)
- Computer Acronyms
- Programming Language Popularity
- Sporcle Blackout
- Multiple Choice Science Slideshow
- 1 to 100 in Hexadecimal
- Hello, World!
- Highest Internet Penetration
- Vote This Movie Slideshow Up
- Inventors-Inventions Match
- Countries With the Fastest Internet
- Follow That Onion Headline
- Popular Fonts
- Most Visited Websites (2014)
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →