|From the Sporcle Archives:
More Recent Games
|Operas in One Sentence||If you've ever been to the opera, you'll know that even one sentence can last a long time.|
-Curator Pick-Think piano pieces from a certain P-country if you get stuck.
-Curator Pick-But if you order the opera right now, we'll throw in this ballet ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE!
-Curator Pick-Like any good symphony, this quiz has a complex exposition section.
-Curator Pick-Pretend you're introducing Robert to Clara for this quiz; ie, be a good matchmaker!
-Curator Pick-Name the words to the aria 'Nessun dorma' (in Italian).
- Orchestra Instruments
- Famous Composers
- Classical Composers
- Classical Guitar Parts
- Classical Music Clip Challenge
- No Strings Attached
- Musical Terminology Click
- Famous From the 19th Century II
- Composer or Mathematician?
- Classical Music by Score Fragment
- Opera Composers
- Classical Mythology Lovers
- Word Ladder: Classical Literature
- Named Symphonies
- Missing Word: Shared Classical Music/Mov...