|From the Sporcle Archives:
More Recent Games
|Composer Logic Puzzle|
-Curator Pick-Can you use logic to discern which composers were given good (G), bad (B), or no (N) reviews?
|Mozart or No-zart?||There was only one Mozart, and he didn't appreciate being confused for lesser composers.|
-Curator Pick-Match the composers to the clues about their use of the clarinet.
|Russian Composers Match-Up|
-Curator Pick-Match the first and last names of these famous Russian (not necessarily by descent) composers.
-Curator Pick-Pick the geographic settings of these operas.
-Curator Pick-"Talent work, genius creates." -- Schumann
-Curator Pick-Can you categorize these operas by Rossini, Strauss, Verdi and Puccini*?
|Operas in One Sentence||If you've ever been to the opera, you'll know that even one sentence can last a long time.||
- Orchestra Instruments
- Famous Composers
- Classical Composers
- Classical Music Clip Challenge
- Classical Guitar Parts
- No Strings Attached
- Musical Terminology Click
- Composer or Mathematician?
- Classical Music by Score Fragment
- Opera Composers
- Classical Mythology Lovers
- Word Ladder: Classical Literature
- Named Symphonies
- Missing Word: Shared Classical Music/Movies
- Classical Music Terms (A-Z)