|From the Sporcle Archives:
More Recent Games
|French Cities Hangman|
Curator PickCan you determine the 4-, 5-, 6-, 7-, 8- and 9-letter French cities by guessing as few letters in their names as possible?
|More from 2014|
Editor PickCan you you answer these questions concerning events that happened in 2014?
|British Cities by Picture||This quiz may be the answer to the universal question of "Where can I find some decent fish and chips?"|
|Slideshow: Danube/Black Sea Cities|
Curator PickName the cities you could stop by while cruising the Danube river and the Black Sea? There are hints below each image that could help you..
Curator PickName the two cities that have switched places for each map.
|Is It That City?||The answers in this quiz are definitely cities, at least that much we can be certain of.|
|Capital Cities: After Y and Z|
Curator PickCan you think of a capital city whose name contains the letter Y or Z followed by each of the letters of the alphabet?
- US Cities: North to South
- 50 Largest US Cities Minefield
- US Cities: West to East
- Capitals of the World (Redux)
- Big 4 Cities
- US State Capitals (Redux)
- European Cities: North to South
- Olympics Cities
- Most Populous Cities (US)
- Progressively Tougher World Capitals
- City Skylines
- European Capital Match
- Largest Cities/Towns per State Minefield
- Most Populous Cities
- US Populous Cities (2000)