Today's Featured Quiz
|Festive US Presidents|
Editor PickCan you name under which US president each federal holiday was first proclaimed as a federal holiday?
From the Sporcle Archives:
More Recent Games
|Holidays Found Elsewhere|
Editor PickName the answers to the following clues, all of which are the name, or form part of the name, of an annual holiday.
Editor PickCan you fill in the blanks to complete the facts about holidays and observances?
|Christmas Sorting Blitz||Here at Sporcle, we think sorting is the best way to make sure everything is where it should be.|
|Christmas Movie by Song Scene|
Editor PickName the Christmas movies by a scene containing a musical number (or, alternatively, name the musical number).
Most Popular Quizzes
- Finish the Christmas Song
- Santa's Reindeer
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Holiday Characters
- Christmas Safe Cracker
- 'Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer' Lyrics
- Christmas Movies
- 30 Animated Characters Posing as Santa
- 'Let It Snow' Lyrics
- Figure Out the Lyrics (Christmas Edition)
- The Sporcle Magic Christmas Card
- 'The Christmas Song' Lyrics
- Reworded Christmas Carols
- Christmas Word Ladder
- Christmas Carols by Second Verse