Country Trivia Logic Puzzle
If you've played on Sporcle long enough you know there really isn't any logic to geography, but in any case, this quiz is awesome.
If you don't play this quiz, you'll be bored-er than you were before.
Who Owns These Islands?
Sporcle considered owning an island once, but the taxes and insurance were too much. It was too hard to stay afloat.
This seems easy on the surface, but you might be surprised at the difficulty.
State Border Chain Minefield
A trip from Florida to New York that manages to skip much of the east coast - let's hope your sibling isn't in the car.
Hidden Neighbors of Slovakia
Over six thousand caves have been discovered in Slovakia. That won't help you with this quiz, but hey, it's good trivia.
'In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.' - Harry Lime
Welcome to the Border quiz page.
Here you can find 3,079 quizzes
that have been played 49,044,010 times.
Most Popular Quizzes All-Time
- Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
- Country Trivia Logic Puzzle
- Countries of the World - No Outlines Minefield
- US State Border Bash with Booby Traps
- Criteria Countries (Europe)
- World Countries Border Blitz
- US States Trivia Logic Puzzle
- European Border Bash with Booby Traps
- US States Border Blitz
- United States Logic Map
- Border Hopping Bonanza
- Geography Chain Grab Bag
- US Geography Bunker
- Countries of Europe Without Outlines
- Criteria Countries (North America)
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →