Japanese Main Islands Feature Match
Match the islands of Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku, and Kyushu to their longest rivers, tallest mountains, size in square km, and 2 largest cities.
Istanbul (or Constantinople?)
Given a historical event that happened in the city, can you tell if the name of the city at the time was Istanbul or Constantinople? (See How to Play)
Asian Capital per Letter
If any capital would like to change their name to something starts with 'X', Sporcle will pay you $50.
Bahrain, Bhutan or Brunei?
Can you pick whether the given information is true for Bahrain, Bhutan or Brunei in the specified amount of time?
10 to 1: Asian Cities
If you're ever traveling to Asia and want to meet as many people as possible, these are the places to go.
Welcome to the Asia quiz page.
Here you can find 2,699 quizzes
that have been played 19,792,170 times.
Most Popular Quizzes All-Time
- Countries of Asia
- Clickable Countries by Continent
- Capitals of Asia
- Populous Countries of Asia Minefield
- Flags of Asia
- Continents by Forest Area
- Most Well-Known Countries (By Continent)
- Asia by Capital
- Criteria Countries (Middle East)
- Find The Countries II
- Find the Countries of Asia
- Asian Border Bash with Booby Traps
- Asia Populous Cities
- Countries of Asia Without Outlines
- Landlocked Countries
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →