report this ad
Just For Fun
Quizzes to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
/ Trivia Night!
Can you name the Trivia Night questions?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Popular Quizzes Today
Alphabetically Adjacent European Countries
NHL States & Provinces
Artist/Song Match (1990s)
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
Multiple NFL Super Bowl Winners
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
How to Play
Round one Wednesday night trivia! Grab your friends, a beer, some hot wings and a pencil. Smart phones and googling are forbidden, chugging round for tie breaker.
Baby Names: 'C' Baby Names (2009)
1. What holiday does Chandler hate?
2. Who does Phoebe marry?
3. What are Ross and Monica's parents' names?
4. Where does Gunther work?
5. Who is Monica's date to New Years for 94-95?
6. What does Chandler name the chick?
7. Whose wedding does Rachel wear the 'Princess Bubbleyum' outfit to?
8. What does Rachel think Chandler's job is?
9. What does Ross call Monica's Thanksgiving leftovers sandwich?
10. Name the 7 children born to/adopted by the 6 main characters throughout the series in alphabetical order:
1. Which country is Foster's from?
2. What is the common term for the foam on the top of a beer?
3. What type of beer is Stella Artois?
4. In which country is Red Stripe brewed?
5. What does the 'weizen' in Hefeweizen mean in English?
6. What year was Budweiser introduced?
7. What company brews Blue Moon?
8. What are the 4 basic ingredients of beer in alphabetical order?
9. The sweet liquid that comes from mashing grains is called what?
10. What is the oldest, still operating brewery in the world?
Category: Sports on Grass
1. In the NFL, what two cities have the Raiders played for?
2. As of 2010, what MLB team has gone the longest without winning a World Series?
3. How many players are on each team during a cricket game?
4. What sport traditionally consists of two teams of four men and four horses?
5. What is the Australian Rules Football annual championship match called?
6. Listing the winners first, what two teams played in the 2010 NFL Super Bowl?
7. What is the only country to have won the FIFA World Cup 5 times?
8. In 1998, what two MLB players were in a neck and neck race to beat Roger Maris' record for most home runs in a single season?
9. Since 1967, what woman holds the record for winning the most Wimbledon Ladies Singles Championships?
10. As of 2010, who is the current president of FIFA?
Category: Classic Literature
1. How many books comprise Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia?
2. What letter is referred to in Hawthorne's The Scarlet Letter, and what word does it represent?
3. Who wrote A Christmas Carol?
4. What novel starts with the famous line 'Call me Ishmael'?
5. What are Romeo and Juliet's last names (in that order)?
6. Who are the male and female protagonists in Bronte's Wuthering Heights?
7. What author penned the character Lennie Small?
8. What is Holden Caulfield's little sister's name?
9. In 1984, Winston is horrified to realize he has unwittingly written this in his diary:
10. In Tolkein's Lord of the Rings, what is the last line of the poem that appears on The Ring when it is placed in a fire?
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
What's in a Bud?
Friends Character Match-Up
Friends Cast Photo
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Quizzes Today in Miscellaneous
Miscellaneous Trios II
Miscellaneous Trios V
Miscellaneous Trios III
Top Quizzes with Similar Tags
A Friend of a Friend
Country by Beer Bottle
Things Your 'Friends' Said
Top User Quizzes in Miscellaneous
Like a Drink?
Sporclin' through the '50s
Interstate 95 States In Order Minefield
Interstate 15 States In Order Minefield
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Established January 30th, 2007
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →