Can you name the 8-Letter words formed by sandwiching* two 4-letter words?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- *DIRECTIONS: The 8-letter word is formed by placing the 4-letter word in the 2nd column directly in the middle of the 4-letter word in the 1st column.
- EXAMPLE: DEED + FEAT = DE●FEAT●ED = DEFEATED
- Also try: Six-Letter Word Match
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
8-Letter Word Sandwiches Quiz
- Created Jan 12, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 368
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →