Can you name the U.S. cities with 100,000+ people and 5 letters or less?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Wikipedia, U.S. Census Information
- Figures included "incorporated places" as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau. Metropolitan areas outside of incorporated places are excluded in the population counts.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Short U.S. City Names (5 Letters or Fewer) Quiz
- Created May 1, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 1,528
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →