Can you name the countries with alpine/highland climates (Koppen H)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- A highland climate is a high-elevation climate that is not easily categorized into the existing Koppen classes. Sources were varied, with substantial help coming from the College World Atlas
- Also try: Mediterranean Climate Countries
- Countries that only had isolated highland microclimates (like those found on Mount Kilimanjaro or Mount Fuji) were excluded from this quiz.
Alpine Countries Quiz
- Created Feb 26, 2011 in Geography
- Featured Apr 14, 2011
- Game Plays 49,912
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →