Can you name the NBA's Top Per 48 Minute Scorers From 1999-2013?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: ESPN
- Minimum of 60 Games Played, except for minimum of 55 Games Played in 2011-12 (shortened by lockout). NJN = New Jersey Nets. There is a tie for 10th in 2005-06 so there are 11 players for that season.
- Also try: NBA Top 100 Scoring Seasons Since 2000
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
NBA Points Per 48 Minutes Leaders 1999-2013 Quiz
- Created May 18, 2013 in Sports
- Game Plays 3,500
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →