report this ad
Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
/ Physics 101
Can you name the answers to these increasingly difficult high school physics questions?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
'Hunger Games' Start to Finish
Geography by Numbers: Starting Letters
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
Historical People A-Z III
American Football Positions
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
How to Play
Forced Order No Skip
If you're stuck on a problem, type "Hint X" for the problem number to get a hint for question "X".
1. What is the SI unit for length or distance??
2. What famous physicist is noted for his theories on gravity??
3. What type of energy is stored within a physical system??
4. What is a geometric object that has both size and direction??
5. What is a picture used to analyze forces on an object??
6. What is the SI unit for electrical resistance??
7. What is the term for 'cycles per time', as in the formula 'ν=c/λ'??
8. What is the bending of a wave around a small object??
9. What is one of the three main methods of heat transfer??
10. What in thermodynamics is the (dis)organization of a system??
1. Remember to put money in or the maid will ticket you!?
2. Go sit under an apple tree and the answer might hit you.?
3. This term has a lot of possiblities!?
4. It is commonly used to describe an array in computer science.?
5. This type of 'diagram' is certainly not a slave.?
6. Singing a Gregorian chant might jog your memory.?
7. Dennis Quaid would think this pun really hertz.?
8. This term isn't the 'same' as any of the others.?
9. It may help to think of electricity, ovens, or uranium.?
10. This term is represented by the variable 'S', and is most commonly seen in the chemistry formula 'ΔG=ΔH-TΔS'.?
Nope - not the right size!?
Nope - that's the British system!?
Nope - kinetic energy isn't stored - it's moving!?
I thought about including an mcΔT question ...?
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
SI Unit Scientists Picture Click
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Games Today in Science
Unlikely Animal Friendships
The Human Bunker
Which Mammal Am I?
Top Games with Similar Tags
'E' in Science
'D' in Science
Science Groups Grab Bag
Top User Games in Science
Math Class Logic Puzzle
BSS Grade 9 Mid Sem Exam Chemistry
Phases of the Moon (Picture Click)
Name the Parts of the Compound Light Microscope
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →