report this ad
Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
Can you name the answers to these increasingly difficult high school biology questions?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
'C' Vocabulary II
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
20 Country Snapshot III
Actors' Movies by Topic
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
If you're stuck on a problem, type "Hint X" for the problem number to get a hint for question "X".
1. What is the basic unit all living things are made of??
2. What is the center of a eukaryotic cell better known as??
3. What vital genetic material is housed in the nucleus??
4. What type of organic compound is coded for and produced by 'reading' and 'translating' DNA??
5. What is the process by which plants convert CO
into organic compounds??
6. What are the two most specific taxonomic ranks, used in naming organisms according to binomial nomenclature??
7. What is one of the current six taxonomic kingdoms??
8. What is one of two processes in which a cell divides??
9. What is the collective physical and biological components of an environment??
10. What is the combined chains of predators and prey in an ecosystem called??
1. You might have to go to jail if you can't get this one.?
2. If I didn't know better, I would think this was radioactive!?
3. Often abbreviated to 3 letters, this material holds our genetic code and forms the basis of cloning.?
4. These polymers are made of amino acids - meat, nuts, and dairy are all good sources of them.?
5. You might mistake this term to mean 'to take a picture.'?
6. 'Homo' and 'sapiens' are the two names of these ranks referring to human beings.?
7. An example from each: an elephant, a tree, a mushroom, a diatom, E. coli and blue-green algae.?
8. One of the processes is the way cells multiply constantly, while the other is the way cells split to produce eggs or sperm.?
9. Environmentalists want to protect these from destruction.?
10. A spider would be sure to know this answer.?
Many food chains put together are ...?
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
Cell Organelle Functions
The Fast and the Furriest
100 Tiny Animals
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Games Today in Science
The Digestion Progression Challenge
Anything but Elements
Amino Acids by Picture
Top Games with Similar Tags
Science Grab Bag A-Z
Closer to Humans?
Multiple Choice Science Slideshow
Top User Games in Science
Clickable Sort the Biological Compounds
Medical Terminology Suffixes
Cranial Nerve Match-Up
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →