report this ad
Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
/ Biology 101
Can you name the answers to these increasingly difficult high school biology questions?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Risky Map Clicking: Smallest States A-Z
Three Letter 'C' Words
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
2014 Movie Taglines
Call the Grammar Police
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
How to Play
Forced Order No Skip
If you're stuck on a problem, type "Hint X" for the problem number to get a hint for question "X".
1. What is the basic unit all living things are made of??
2. What is the center of a eukaryotic cell better known as??
3. What vital genetic material is housed in the nucleus??
4. What type of organic compound is coded for and produced by 'reading' and 'translating' DNA??
5. What is the process by which plants convert CO
into organic compounds??
6. What are the two most specific taxonomic ranks, used in naming organisms according to binomial nomenclature??
7. What is one of the current six taxonomic kingdoms??
8. What is one of two processes in which a cell divides??
9. What is the collective physical and biological components of an environment??
10. What is the combined chains of predators and prey in an ecosystem called??
1. You might have to go to jail if you can't get this one.?
2. If I didn't know better, I would think this was radioactive!?
3. Often abbreviated to 3 letters, this material holds our genetic code and forms the basis of cloning.?
4. These polymers are made of amino acids - meat, nuts, and dairy are all good sources of them.?
5. You might mistake this term to mean 'to take a picture.'?
6. 'Homo' and 'sapiens' are the two names of these ranks referring to human beings.?
7. An example from each: an elephant, a tree, a mushroom, a diatom, E. coli and blue-green algae.?
8. One of the processes is the way cells multiply constantly, while the other is the way cells split to produce eggs or sperm.?
9. Environmentalists want to protect these from destruction.?
10. A spider would be sure to know this answer.?
Many food chains put together are ...?
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
Animal Tracks and Footprints
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Games Today in Science
Animal Sorting Blitz
Animal Sorting Blitz III
Top Games with Similar Tags
'C' in Science
The Sporcle Zoo VI
Top User Games in Science
Cranial Nerve Match-Up
Easy Science 7-to-1
Sporcle Puzzle Hunt: Science
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Established January 30th, 2007
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →