Can you name the innocent people (I), accomplices (A), and the Bananagrabber (B)?
- Click any empty Person or Square to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- “Being the same” means being in the same group, e.g. if x is innocent and y was the same as x, y is also innocent.
- CONTAINS SPOILERS! // prior knowledge of Arrested Development is required // can be solved without guessing // ADJACENT INCLUDES DIAGONALS
- Source: Solution Guide
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Arrested Development Logic Puzzle Quiz
- Created Mar 18, 2013 in Television
- Game Plays 3,871
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →