report this ad
Just For Fun
Quizzes to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
/ Adam Sandler The Chanukah Song
Can you pick the missing lyric from the choices below for the Chanukah song?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Popular Quizzes Today
North American Challenge: Top 4 Countries
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
Click the Colored Circles
Who's That With Martin Luther King, Jr.?
I Have A Dream!
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
How to Play
Click the missing word(s)to complete the Chanukah song. Each phrase has 3 choices associated with it. Good luck and Happy Holiday.
Cinco de Mayo
1) There's a lot of Christmas songs out there, and uh not to many Hanukah songs, so uh i wrote a song for all those __________ who don't get to hear any Hanukah songs.
2) Put on your yamaka, here comes Hanukkah. It's so much _________ to celebrate Hanukkah.
3) Hanukkah is, the festival of lights. Instead of one day of presents, we have ___________.
4) When you feel like the only kid in town without a ___________, heres a list of people who are Jewish, just like you and me:
5) _________ lights the menorrah.
6) So do James Caan, Kirk Douglas, and the late ________.
7) Guess who eats together at the Karnickey deli, Bowzer from sha-na-na, and _______.
8) Paul Newman's half Jewish. _______'s half too. Put them together--what a fine lookin' Jew!
9) You don't need Deck the Halls or Jingle Bell rock. Cause you can spin the dreidel with _______and _______ - both Jewish!
10) Put on your yamaka, it's time for Hanukkah; the owner of the _______ celebrates Hanukkah.
11) _______-- not a Jew!
12) But guess who is...hall of famer _______ (he converted!)
13) We got Ann Landers and her sister Dear Abby. _______'s a quarter jewish--not too shabby!
14) Some people think that Ebenezer Scrooge is, well, he's not, but guess who is: all _______.
15) So many Jews are in show biz-- Tom Cruise isn't, but I heard his _____ is.
16) Tell your friend _______, it's time you celebrate Hanukkah. I hope I get a harmonica, on this lovely, lovely Hanukkah.
17) So drink your ________, and smoke your mara-juanic-ah.
18) If you really, really wanna-kah, have a happy, happy, happy, happy Hanukkah._______
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
Christmas Carol Mix-Tape
How to Be a Grinch
Christmas Songs: Blank & Blank
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Holiday Songs Quiz
Top Quizzes Today in Holiday
100 Things Worth 'Giving'
A Halloween Murder Mystery
Holidays by Cake
Top Quizzes with Similar Tags
Figure Out the Lyrics (Christmas Edition)
'Silver Bells' Lyrics
Christmas Song Spree
Top User Quizzes in Holiday
Speedy Spooky Halloween 7-to-1
Wiki Holiday Picture Click
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Established January 30th, 2007
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →