Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
Locations & Scores
Follow That Line: Murder by Death
Follow That Line
Can you pick the lines that follow the given quotes from the movie Murder by Death?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Brazil's Borders Minefield
Classroom Grades Logic Puzzle
Vowel Beginning Blitz
1-Word Bands (A-Z)
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and click the correct answers below
I don't get it. First they steal the body and leave the clothes, then they take the clothes and bring the body back. Who would do a thing like that?
I'm not a Frenchie,
- What do you make of all of this, Wang?
- Is confusing.
- Who do you think is the murderer?
- Must sleep on it. Will know in morning when wake up.
- But what if you don't wake up?
- She murdered herself in her sleep, sir.
- You mean suicide?
That drives me crazy!
What a godforsaken spot to get lost!
The last time that I trusted a dame was in Paris in 1940. She said she was going out to get a bottle of wine.
I'm the greatest, I'm number one!
I smell gas!
- Sounded as though somebody snipped the wire.
- Really? What did it sound like?
- Buns? Your buns? You bought buns and you didn't tell me? Where are they? Where are the buns?
- Oh! No, monsieur. The BONES in my body.
I don't hear nothin'. What do you hear?
- Tell me, as the only survivor, how did you deduce it was me?
- Went back to theory seldom used today:
Since we cannot call for a doctor, I will need a cold compress for my chaffeur, and a cup of hot chocolate for me, n'est-ce pas?
Aha, stumped already. Need some clues, Monsieur Perrier?
- I don't understand. Why would anybody want to steal a dead, naked body?
- Well, dear, there are people who, um...
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Follow That Line
Top Games Today in Movies
'F' Movies by Poster
Movies by Opening Narration III
'B' Movies by Poster
Fill-in-the-Blank Movie Names II
Top Games with Similar Tags
Movie Posters II
Top User Games in Movies
Marvel Movies: Who Wants to be a Millionaire? HARD
Movie Insults match up
30 Years of Oscar's Best
Teen Movie Match Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-15 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →