Can you name the numbers on this Bingo card?
- Click any empty C or N to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Adjacent includes diagonals. US-style Bingo review: Column B contains numbers in the range 1-15, Column I 16-30, Column N 31-45, Column G 46-60, and Column O 61-75. (These ranges are also given above and below the column letter on the puzzle.) No numbers are repeated. You mark off numbers when they are called. A win is five numbers marked off in a row, horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. The free space is always marked off. Math review: The ones digit is the right-hand digit of a 2-digit number, or the only digit of a 1-digit number. The tens digit is the left-hand digit of a 2-digit number. Multiples of 10 in the range 1-75 are 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70; multiples of 11 are 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66; prime numbers are 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73.
- Chris recently won a Bingo game for the first time. Can you figure out all the numbers on the winning card? (Type "Free" or "Go" in the middle square if it doesn't automatically fill in.)
- Source: Solution walkthrough
- Also try: Popular Website Logic Puzzle
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle