report this ad
Just For Fun
Quizzes to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
/ Word Morph 4
Can you name the final phrase (related to the starting phrase) by following the directions?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Popular Quizzes Today
NHL States & Provinces
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
Alphabetically Adjacent European Countries
Artist/Song Match (1990s)
Sports Rivalries Matchup
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
How to Play
Make sure to retype the letter cluster after each instruction, or just copy and paste the previous letter cluster and make the necessary changes. Enjoy!
Indefinite Definitions IV
Enter letter cluster:
1) Type 'Pittsburgh Steelers.' This is the starting phrase.
2) Erase all 'I's and 'U's.
3) Reverse the order of the entire letter cluster.
4) Erase all 'T's.
5) Switch the second letter from the right with the fourth letter from the right.
6) Change every 'H' to an 'A'.
7) Switch the third letter from the left with the third letter from the right.
8) Erase the fourth consonant from the left.
9) Switch the third letter from the left with the sixth letter from the left.
10) Move the third letter from the left directly to the right of the only pair of consecutive identical letters.
11) Double the sixth letter from the right.
12) Switch the second and third letters from the right.
13) If a consonant appears three times in the letter cluster, replace the second occurrence with an 'N.'
14) Insert a 'C' such that it is in the sixth position from the right.
15) Move the last letter to the position between the pair of identical consecutive vowels furthest to the right.
16) Insert a 'Y' after the 'A' closest to the left and a 'K' after the 'A' closest to the right.
17) Switch the fifth and sixth letters from the right.
18) Switch the first letter with the fourth letter from the right.
19) Erase one of the two letters in all pairs of identical consecutive consonants.
20) Reverse the order of the last three letters to complete the morph.
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
A-Z in 3-5 Letters
Triple Double Letter Words
Keeping 'UP' Appearances
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Quizzes Today in Language
Rhymes With 'End'
Commonly Misspelled Words
In 6 Languages: Jobs
Rhymes with Cat
Top Quizzes with Similar Tags
Words That End in 'SS' (A-Z)
'X' Marks the End (Per Letter)
Phrases that End and Begin the Same
Top User Quizzes in Language
Starts with E, Ends With N
French verb ALLER
Spanish In U.S. Hit Songs
Stop, Co-Operate and Listen
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Established January 30th, 2007
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →