Can you name the two sovereign countries that border these countries?
- Click any empty Country or Bordering Countries to answer for that location
- Note: Countries can be entered in either order, with our without an "and" between them.
- Also Note: Borders do not include man-made bridges and tunnels. Also excluded are borders of dependent territories such as the border between the French and Dutch sides of the island of St. Martin.
- Also try One Neighbor Countries
- Also try: Imposing Neighbors
2 Neighbo(u)r Countries Quiz
- Created Nov 17, 2009 in Geography
- Featured Nov 17, 2009
- Game Plays 108,410
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →