Can you name the film characters by matching together their names from the three columns below?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ► INSTRUCTIONS: Match the three parts of the name (from the columns marked 'Name 1', 'Name 2', and 'Name 3') and type out the full name or name and title that they create.
- For example, "Doctor" + "Leo" + "Marvin" would be typed out "Doctor Leo Marvin". Be sure to type the words EXACTLY as they appear.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
♣ Movie Character Slot Machine 2 ♦ Quiz
- Created Oct 23, 2011 in Movies
- Game Plays 1,761
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →