Can you name the words from their phonetic spelling?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: dictionary.com (American English)
- If multiple pronucations were given, only the first is included. Letters in parentheses - eg. (uh) - denote superscripted parts of the pronunciation. Marks that show emphasis (eg. ') are not included.
- Also try: Typing Challenge
Phonetic Spelling Typing Challenge Quiz
- Created Aug 10, 2011 in Just For Fun
- Featured Mar 9, 2012
- Game Plays 106,781
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →