I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!
Oooh fuuudge! [starts narrating]
- It's a Major Award! - Shucks, I wouldn't know that.
Some men are Baptists, others Catholics
[Mr. Parker reads a side of the box with the prize that he won] Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian.
[describing a 'reaction' to an encounter with the bullies] Randy lay there like a slug!
[in a Chinese restaurant] Deck the harrs with boughs of horry
- Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf. I hate meatloaf. - All right, I'll get that kid to eat.
- Santa. Yeah, I'll ask Santa.
This isn't one of those trees where all the needles falls off, is it?
Get in the car. Get in the car.
Round One was over.
- It could be a bowling alley! - How are they going to deliver a bowling alley here tonight?
I can't put my arms down!
- He looks like a deranged Easter Bunny. - He does not!
[narrating] I left Flick to certain annihilation.
[giving his teacher a fruit basket instead of just an apple] I thought you might like something different.
You filty sicken hook-aid! Oh, smelly wok buster! Grout shell fratten house stickle fifer! You bladder puss nut grafter! Dorton hoper...
- Hey, kid! Just where do you think you're going? - Going up to see Santa.
Over the years I got to be quite a connoisseur of soap. My personal preference was for Lux, but I found Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor - heady, but with just a touch of mellow smoothness.