Can you name the 5-letter word that contains three instances of the given letter and is Scrabble-legal?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Scrabble Anagrammer
- Find any five-letter word that contains three instances of the given letter. There may be multiple correct English words that work for each line, but only one is needed for credit.
- Also try: 5-Letter Frenzy (Alphabetical Pairs)
5-Letter Frenzy (Same Letter Thrice) Quiz
- Created Jun 14, 2011 in Language
- Featured Aug 13, 2012
- Game Plays 12,279
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →