Television Quiz / Parks and Rec: Who Said It?

Random Television Quiz

Can you name the Parks and Rec: Who Said It??

 Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle

     
Forced Order
Support Sporcle.
Go Orange.
Score 0/21 Timer 10:00
HintAnswer
When they say 2% milk I don't know what the other 98% is
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes
Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, pizza is knowladge
This is so awesome. We are like Robin Hood. We steal from the club and give to ourselves
There's only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk
The racoon problem is under control. They have their part of the town and we have ours
Do I look like I drink water?
No matter what I do, literally nothing bad can happen to me. I'm like a white, male US senator
I would rather work for Chuck E Cheese
I got run over by a lexusssss!
I totally hear you, but, erm, I also don't like what you're saying. So if you say no, I will start a fire in the bathroom
HintAnswer
Leslie, I typed your symptoms into the thing up here, and it says you could have network connectivity problems
Hogwarts is fictional. You do know that, don't you? It's important to me that you know that
I want to be a giant head and mouth, and just eat rows and rows of junk food pellets
I think you have several options. They're all terrible, but you have them
If I keep my body moving, and my mind occupied at all times, I will avoid falling into a bottomles pit of despair
I know what things are
I wasn't listening but I strongly disagree with Ann
Hey, Dr. Buttons!... I mean, my old calculator. It doesn't have a name
Sometimes you got to work a little so you can ball a lot
What I hear when I'm being yelled at is people caring really loudly at me

From the Vault

Movies of 2019

by El_Dandy

Movies 7m
2019 had a lot of great movies, and it also had this one.
Remove Ads.
Support Sporcle.
Get the best of Sporcle when you Go Orange. This ad-free experience offers more features, more stats, and more fun while also helping to support Sporcle. Thank you for becoming a member.

Show Comments

Extras

Created Jan 24, 2021ReportNominate
Tags:park, rec

Top Quizzes Today


Score Distribution

Your Account Isn't Verified!

In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your Sporcle Settings to finish the process.

Report this User

Report this user for behavior that violates our Community Guidelines.

Details: