Can you name the phrases missing the same three-letter sequence twice?
- Click any empty Phrase or Answer to answer for that location
- Each phrase has a three-letter sequence appearing twice that has been replaced with a circled 3. For example, CLAS③AL MU③ would be CLASSICAL MUSIC. Beware: some ③s span word breaks!
- Either the entire phrase ("classical music") or the missing three letters ("sic") can be entered.
- Also try: Two Missing Triples
Two Missing Triples: Phrases Edition Quiz
- Created Aug 30, 2010 in Language
- Featured Nov 30, 2011
- Game Plays 33,868
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →