report this ad
Just For Fun
Quizzes to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
/ TNT's The Closer Trivia
Can you name the Closer trivia?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Popular Quizzes Today
Boy or Girl Logic Puzzle
Unique First Letter States On a Map
Groups of Five II
Disney Animated Classics (Redux)
NHL States & Provinces
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
How to Play
Please feel free to leave comments/corrections, and to suggest new questions!
Breaking Bad: Dead or Alive?
1. What is the name of the Deputy Chief who is the title character?
2. Who does she work for in the show?
3. What is the current name of the division she heads?
4. What was its previous name?
5. Before that, it was briefly known as _____ ______ ______, until its awkward acronym was noticed.
6. What university did Chief Johnson graduate from?
7. What are Brenda's parents' names?
8. Brenda worked for the ____ for 7 years as an interrogator.
She also worked with the DC police for 4 years, and the Atlanta PD for 3 1/2 years.
9. True or False? Brenda was married and divorced before the show begins.
Her ex-husband's name is never given.
10. What three languages (besides English) can Brenda speak fluently?
Oddly enough, she does not speak Spanish, which puts her at a slight disadvantage in LA.
11. Detective of Latino heritage; expert on LA gangs.
At the end of the 4th season, it was revealed that Sanchez had been a widower for 6 years.
12. Detective Sergeant of African-American origin; extremely loyal to Brenda.
13. Often-times antagonistic Commander of the Robbery-Homicide Division.
14. Detective Lieutenant who was a former alcoholic; sober for 10 years.
15. Detective Lieutenant who is often chauvinistic and politically incorrect.
16. Detective Lieutenant of Chinese ancestry; completed one year of medical school.
He is married to a woman of Japanese heritage and is fluent in Japanese; however, he can neither speak nor write in Chinese.
17. Detective who was reassigned to another division after the 4th season.
18. Assistant Police Chief
He's been married and divorced twice and has been involved in at least two extramarital affairs.
19. Special Agent of the FBI who acts as liason to the LAPD; absolute gentleman; married Brenda in Season 4.
Also a former alcoholic and previously married.
20. Crime Surveillance Technician who is very by-the-book and protective of his equipment.
21. Medical examiner from Seasons 1-3; often stern but occasionally displays emotion over a case.
22. Medical examiner from Seasons 3-present; has a quirky sense of humor and a bit of a crush on one of Brenda's squad.
23. Medical examiner from Seasons 1-present; insists that people use his new title of 'Doctor.'
He has a bit of a thing for Brenda.
24. Captain from Internal Affairs; often butts heads with Brenda.
25. Brenda's first cat, which she more or less inherited when she moved into the house.
Kitty belonged to one of Brenda's victims, as did the house she ended up renting.
26. The kitten that Fritz brought home after #25 had to be put down.
Joel was a rescue, and although Brenda wasn't thrilled about having a kitten at first, she warms up to him.
27. New Police Chief of the LAPD (as of season 6).
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
Teachers on TV
JJ Abrams Shows
Cop Shows by Image
(warning: may contain spoilers)
TV Show Quiz
Top Quizzes Today in Television
Sporcle's Easiest TV
Blackout at the Studio
Criteria TV: HIMYM vs. Friends
The Ultimate Friends Quiz
Top Quizzes with Similar Tags
TV Shows That Share Actors
3 Television Threesomes
Odd One Out: TV Actors II
Top User Quizzes in Television
Parks and Rec: Logic Puzzle
Friends Logic Puzzle
TV Shows by Russian Doll
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Established January 30th, 2007
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →