'Sonny' Abilities

Can you name the abilities that can be used in the 2007 Flash game 'Sonny'?

Forced Order Answers have to be entered in order
0/30
10:00
DescriptionAbilityActive or Passive?
Increases target's Strength and Magic by 20% + 4.Active
The caster is shielded from 1,000,000 damage for 3 turns.Active
Restores 40 Focus to caster.Active
Deals Physical damage to a target with 110% of caster's Strength + 60.Active
Deals Physical damage to a target with 100% of the caster's Strength and stuns it for 1 turn.Active
Increases your direct damage output by 2%.Passive
Deals Physical damage to a target with 200% of caster's Strength + 240. This attack has high Piercing but is 30% less accurate than normal attacks.Active
Deals Physical damage to a target with 60% of the caster's Strength and target's Speed is reduced by 30%.Active
Reduces target's focus by 15.Active
Deals Lightning damage to a target with caster's 140% Strength and 120% Magic, and dispels 1 buff.Active
Increases your total Health by 4%.Passive
Deals Fire damage to a target with 100% of the caster's Magic and deals 30% of caster's Magic as Fire damage each turn for 5 turns.Active
Deals Fire damage to a target with the caster's Strength and Magic + 75.Active
Restores Health equal to 170% of caster's Strength and Magic and dispels 1 debuff.Active
Target is shielded from 60 damage and receives periodic healing with 17% of caster's Strength and Magic + 7.Active
DescriptionAbilityActive or Passive?
Caster gains 100 Health. The caster's Physical Defense is doubled while the buff is active.Active
Deals Magic damage to a target with 120% of caster's Magic + 10. Target receives 17% extra damage from all sources and has weaker Magical Defense.Active
Deals Physical damage to a target with caster's 110% Strength and 80% Speed. Increases critical chance by 20% + 30.Active
Deals Physical damage to a target with 50% of the caster's Speed, Magic, and Strength.Active
Restores 40 Focus to a friendly unit.Active
Restores Health equal to 300% of caster's Strength + 60.Active
Restores 3 Health and 3 Focus each turn.Passive
Deals Ice damage to a target with 30% of the caster's Magic and stuns it for 2 turns.Active
Deals Physical damage to a target with 160% of caster's Strength + 5.Active
Take 3% less damage.Passive
Reverses damage and healing.Active
Deals Physical damage to a target with 100% of caster's Strength. Reduces target's Strength by 12%, and it receives 12% extra damage from all sources.Active
Reduces damage taken from all sources by 70% for 4 turns.Active
Deals Shadow damage to a target with 20% of the caster's Magic. Target receives periodic damage with 10% of caster's Magic + 3 and 10% extra damage + 1 from all sources.Active
Deals Physical damage to a target with 100% of the caster's Strength. Target receives periodic damage with 12% of caster's Strength + 4 and 10% extra damage from all sources. Active
Quiz Playlist
Details
More Info:
  • Descriptions according to the 'Sonny' wiki. Level One descriptions are used where an ability can be upgraded. Both active and passive abilities feature in this quiz.
Classic: Type in answers that appear in a list
Forced Order: Answers have to be entered in order
Last Updated: Jan 22, 2021

Quiz Scoreboard

Comments

May contain spoilers

More to Explore

You Might Also Like...

Today's Top Quizzes in Gaming

Browse Gaming

Today's Top Quizzes in Video Games

Browse Video Games

More By:
Quiz_Master42

Quiz Plays Rating Category Featured Created
897 5.00 Sports Jan 29, 2021
235 4.67 Sports Mar 5, 2021
182 5.00 Sports Mar 7, 2021
143 Television Jan 22, 2021
2 Gaming Jan 21, 2021

Go to Creator's Profile

Your Account Isn't Verified!

In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your Sporcle Settings to finish the process.

Report this User

Report this user for behavior that violates our Community Guidelines.

Details: