Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
'Hate' In Songs (optional clips)
Can you pick the correct song titles for these lyrics?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Border Chain Minefield
Famous 7 X 7
Movies by Explosion
True or False Logic Quiz
Books of the Bible (Redux)
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and click the correct answers below
*** You can play the accompanying sound file before, during or after the quiz - or not at all. ***
1. No one knows what it's like to be hated,
to be fated to telling only lies.
2. I hate to think I've been blinded baby.
Why can't I see you tonight?
3. But if you want money for people with minds that hate,
all I can tell you is, brother, you have to wait.
4. Now she puts the kid away, and she's gone to get a hit.
She hates her life, and what she's done to it.
5. Did you forget about me, Mr. Duplicity?
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner.
6. Swallow me, then spit me out.
For hating you, I blame myself.
7. Teachers dated me. My parents hated me.
I was always in a fight 'cause I can't do nothin' right.
8. I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,
but I couldn't stay away. I couldn't fight it.
9. I hate to break it to you, babe, but I'm not drowning.
There's no one here to save.
10. I brush my teeth. I put the cap back on.
I know you hate it when I leave the light on.
11. Oh, I hate you some. I hate you some.
I love you some.
12. I'm standin' here outside your door.
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye.
13. A time of love, a time of hate.
A time of war, a time of peace.
14. I got a problem. Can you relate?
I got a woman callin' love hate.
15. Hate New York City. It's cold, and it's damp,
and all the people dressed like monkeys.
16. You really can't make him hate her
so your tongue became a razor.
17. So what now? It's plain to see we're over,
and I hate when things are over.
18. Sheriff John Brown always hated me.
For what I don't know.
19. He said, ''Now you just fought one hell of a fight, and I know you hate me, and you got the right to kill me now. And I wouldn't blame you if you do''
20. Think of all the hate there is in Red China.
Then take a look around to Selma, Alabama.
21. Half-wracked prejudice leaped forth.
''Rip down all hate,'' I screamed.
22. They hurt you at home, and they hit you at school.
They hate you if you're clever, and they despise a fool.
23. You see, war is not the answer,
for only love can conquer hate.
24. Why must we go on hating?
Why can't we live in bliss?
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
Star Spangled Singers
200 Songs In 3 Minutes
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Games Today in Music
Music Artist By Painting II
'Maggie May' Lyrics
'Bad' Song Titles
Popular Song Match II (2000s)
Top Games with Similar Tags
Songs by First Line
Bohemian Rhapsody Clicky-oke
Who's That Song About?
50 Song Music Clip Quiz
Top User Games in Music
Missing Word: 1990s 'T' Song Endings
Can You Name The Leader of Kpop Groups?
300 Idols from Kpop Groups (2015)
K-Pop Group Sort 7
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Copyright © 2007-2015 Sporcle, Inc. Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →