report this ad
Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
/ 'Hate' In Songs (optional clips)
Can you pick the correct song titles for these lyrics?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Words in Words Minefield IV
Long-Named Countries A-Z
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
Who Was Top Billed?
25 Number Logic Puzzle
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
How to Play
*** You can play the accompanying sound file before, during or after the quiz - or not at all. ***
1. No one knows what it's like to be hated,
to be fated to telling only lies.
2. I hate to think I've been blinded baby.
Why can't I see you tonight?
3. But if you want money for people with minds that hate,
all I can tell you is, brother, you have to wait.
4. Now she puts the kid away, and she's gone to get a hit.
She hates her life, and what she's done to it.
5. Did you forget about me, Mr. Duplicity?
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner.
6. Swallow me, then spit me out.
For hating you, I blame myself.
7. Teachers dated me. My parents hated me.
I was always in a fight 'cause I can't do nothin' right.
8. I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,
but I couldn't stay away. I couldn't fight it.
9. I hate to break it to you, babe, but I'm not drowning.
There's no one here to save.
10. I brush my teeth. I put the cap back on.
I know you hate it when I leave the light on.
11. Oh, I hate you some. I hate you some.
I love you some.
12. I'm standin' here outside your door.
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye.
13. A time of love, a time of hate.
A time of war, a time of peace.
14. I got a problem. Can you relate?
I got a woman callin' love hate.
15. Hate New York City. It's cold, and it's damp,
and all the people dressed like monkeys.
16. You really can't make him hate her
so your tongue became a razor.
17. So what now? It's plain to see we're over,
and I hate when things are over.
18. Sheriff John Brown always hated me.
For what I don't know.
19. He said, ''Now you just fought one hell of a fight, and I know you hate me, and you got the right to kill me now. And I wouldn't blame you if you do''
20. Think of all the hate there is in Red China.
Then take a look around to Selma, Alabama.
21. Half-wracked prejudice leaped forth.
''Rip down all hate,'' I screamed.
22. They hurt you at home, and they hit you at school.
They hate you if you're clever, and they despise a fool.
23. You see, war is not the answer,
for only love can conquer hate.
24. Why must we go on hating?
Why can't we live in bliss?
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
Beatles Clip Challenge
200 Songs In 3 Minutes
Is That a DUDE Singing?
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Editor's Pick Jun 26, 2013
Top Games Today in Music
Band Names by Literal Images
60 Opening Lyrics (Clip)
Taylor Swift Songs
Top Games with Similar Tags
4 Second Music Challenge
Click Me ...Baby One More Time
Songs About Waiting
Top User Games in Music
Stuck In Seoul: A K-Pop Zombie Apocalypse Logic Puzzle
Radiohead Unique Lyrics
Kpop Quiz: Stage name or Real name?
Things Anthony Kiedis Gives Away
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Established January 30th, 2007
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →