Sporcle’s newest game is offered exclusively to special event customers! Mishmash takes the best of everything and mashes it together. With some silly rounds like “Crayons or Horses” or “A Poor Attempt at a Southern Accent,” other rounds modeled after beloved game types The Price is Right and Family Feud, and still other rounds that are straight trivia, this game is sure to please a fun-loving crowd.
- There are eight rounds. Each round has four questions and a unique theme.
- Rounds one through four award one point per correct answer.
- Rounds five through eight award two points per correct answer.
- Teams can choose to double their score for one round in each half. Discuss it early, though, as you must choose to use the doubler before you submit your answers!
- The final way to earn points is in the Scavenger Hunt. By the ends of round four and round eight, teams will need to work together to find certain bonus items. (For example: the book that was published the most recently or the toothpaste brand that comes first alphabetically.)
- After the eighth round and Scavenger Hunt wrap-up, the team with the most points wins!
Book a game of Mishmash by emailing email@example.com! Available beginning April 2021.