Sporcle Live is a unique form of trivia in which teams wager based on their confidence. The game has 10 entertaining questions in the regular round, a four-part themed Mystery Round, and a Final Question that dares teams to go big or go home.
- The regular round has ten questions, each in a unique category. All 10 categories should be read at the start of the game.
- As each question is asked, your team will assign a point value between 1 and 10 for your answers based on how confident you are in that answer. You can only use each point value one time per game.
- After the ten regular questions comes the Mystery Round. This will be four questions, rapid fire style, all following the same theme. Each Mystery Round answer is worth two points each, for a total possible 8 points this round.
- After an update on the standings, the final question category is read to the teams. Teams can wager anywhere from 0 up to 20 of the points they have earned. If a team gets the final answer correct, their wager is added to their score. If they are incorrect, the wager is subtracted from their score.
- After the final question answers are turned in and scored, the team with the most points wins!
Play a game of Sporcle Live with Sporcle’s virtual live trivia!