Sporcle Live is a unique form of trivia in which teams wager based on their confidence. The game has 10 entertaining questions in the regular round, a four-part themed Mystery Round, and a Final Question that dares teams to go big or go home.
- The regular round has ten questions, each in a unique category. The categories for all 10 questions will be read at the start of the game.
- As each question is asked, your team will assign a point value between 1 and 10 for your answers based on how confident you are in that answer. You can only use each point value one time per game.
- After the ten regular questions comes the Mystery Round. This will be four questions, rapid-fire style, all following the same theme. Each Mystery Round answer is worth two points each, for a total possible 8 points this round.
- After an update on the standings, the Final Question category is read to the teams. Teams can wager anywhere from 0 up to 20 of the points they have earned. If a team gets the final answer correct, their wager is added to their score. If they are incorrect, the wager is subtracted from their score.
- After the Final Question answers are turned in and scored, the team with the most points wins!
Play a game of Sporcle Live with Sporcle’s virtual live trivia!