In The Know is a game that separates the know-nothings from the know-it-alls. Teams predict what other people know: When asked to name the US Presidents, which correct answer do people guess most often? Least often? The closer to the most or least commonly given response, the more points you earn!
- The regular round has ten questions. For these ten questions, you’ll either be guessing the most commonly given correct answer to a quiz on sporcle.com, or the least commonly given correct answer. All answers must be factually correct! Remember that these sporcle.com quizzes have been played thousands of times by a worldwide audience since 2007.
- For each of the ten questions, you’ll earn 5 points if your team guesses the most or least commonly given correct answer, 4 points for the second-most or least given answer, and so on down to 1 point for the fifth-most or least common given answer.
- After question five comes a bonus question where teams put three answers in order based on how often they were answered on a sporcle.com quiz. This bonus is all-or-none; ordering all three answers correctly earns three points!
- Then on the Final Question, teams can list up to 3 out of 8 possible answers. The most common answer earns 8 points, the second-most common answer earns 7 points, and so on down to 1 point. By giving the three most commonly given answers, teams can earn up to 21 points!
- After the Final Question answers are turned in and scored, the team with the most points wins!
Play a game of In The Know with Sporcle’s virtual live trivia!