If you don’t get out much, finding people to hang out with can seem like a daunting task. And if just making friends is hard, then finding a date is even more stressful. But hey, maybe you’ve managed to score an invite to a game of D&D. And maybe, just maybe, another player has caught your attention. What are you waiting for? You might not get another shot at finding a significant other that will actually play RPGs with you. Give one of these Dungeons & Dragons pick-up lines a shot!
And you can find more fun pick-up lines here.
16 Adventurous Dungeons & Dragons Pick-Up Lines
1. “You’re a rogue right? Because you stole me heart.”
Fair warning: Rogues are typically thieves, assassins, or con artists, so hopefully it still comes off as a compliment.
2. “I’m going to need some fire resistance, because you’re hot.”
Now would not be an appropriate time to douse your prospective date with a glass of water.
3. “I may not be a necromancer, but I know how to make things rise.”
Know your audience before using this line–it’s among the more cringey on this list.
4. “Are you a mind flayer? Because my brain is consumed by you.”
Honestly, we would question why you have a crush on a brain eating tentacle monster in the first place, but you do you.
5. “How high is your will save? You know, the one that resists my charms?”
Or maybe your charms just aren’t strong enough?
6. “I put on my robe and wizard hat…”
Gotta love the old internet. If you know, you know.
7. “You must be a barbarian, because you’re all the rage.”
Anger probably isn’t the best way to start your relationship.
8. “Feeling wild? I can turn into a bear.”
But don’t actually do that because it would be super awkward.
9. “Are you a Beholder? Because I’d like to be holding you around my arm.”
Beholders really be out here looking like Krang from TMNT.
10. “On a scale of one to ten, you’re a natural twenty.”
Wait? Something doesn’t add up here. Math is hard.
11. “You just landed a crit, on my heart.”
Don’t know about you, but a critical hit to the heart sounds like a medical emergency.
12. “I don’t gnome you well, but your beauty dwarfs all expectations.”
If you’re afraid this line won’t work on gnomes or dwarfs, meet them in the middle with a halfling joke.
13. “Are you a wizard? Because you cast a spell on me.”
“Yer a wizard, Harry!” Oh wait–wrong fictional universe.
14. “So I heard you like bard boys?”
The bards are back in town! Really though, we should be bard from making any more puns.
15. “Just to let you know, I’m a necromantic.”
This is one of those lines you use when you’re really confident they’ll never find the skeletons in your closet.
16. “Sorry I’m out of pick-up lines. I ran out of hit points.”
Because hit points are a great way of hitting on people.
If you liked this post, you might also be interested in: Dungeons & Dragons Trivia Team Names.