New year, new you. But maybe you’re also ready for a new boo? If you’ve grown tired of the whole online/app dating thing, why not go back to basics? Head out into the world and see who you can meet in real-life. Cafes and coffee shops can be a nice place to meet new people. And the good news is that you can find one on practically every street corner. Heck, maybe you’re in a cafe right now. So what are you waiting for? Give one of these coffee pick-up lines a try the next time you’re out for a caffeine fix.
And you can find more fun pick-up lines here.
The 15 Most Cafe Ready Coffee Pick-Up Lines
1. “I want to go out with you a latte.”
While you’re at it, make sure they know that you won’t be latte to the first date.
2. “I’ve never bean more in love with someone.”
Just make sure they know you’re not weirdly talking about pinto beans or something. Though maybe the novelty will do you some favors? We’re unsure.
3. “Don’t roast me, but I can’t stop thinking about you.”
Hopefully you’re very charming. If you’re not, you may find the roast will be quite dark. And not in the good way.
4. “Is your name Earl Grey? Because you’re a hot-tea.”
Admittedly, this line has a very narrow use-case, but if it works then it’ll feel more satisfying.
5. “I’ve been told iced chais finish last, so I turned up the heat.”
Make sure they know you were on a trivia team of the same name.
6. “I can feel something brewing between us.”
Careful, maybe that’s just the coffee jump-starting your digestion.
7. “I’m the barista because I grind so fine.”
Be warned: unsolicited grinding typically doesn’t go well.
8. “With you around, I won’t need to add any extra sugar.”
If you take your coffee black this is probably the ultimate power move.
9. “I love the way you espresso yourself.”
This line is espresso-ly made for people who enjoy small, strong cups of coffee.
10. “The barista may have gotten your name wrong, but I won’t.”
Be sure to awkwardly try and look at the misspelling of their name on the side of the cup.
11. “You’re mocha me crazy about you.”
If they ignore you, at least you’re in a cafe. You can just get a mocha.
12. “This coffee isn’t very hot. Could you hold it for a bit?”
Get it? Because they’re hot.
13. “No amount of coffee can keep me awake like you do.”
Just make sure to get some sleep eventually.
14. “Giving me your number sounds like a fair trade.”
Bonus points for drinking fair trade coffee. Maybe it will impress your prospective date?
15. “Can I borrow that outlet?”
You’re in a cafe, there are outlets. Someone might be that jerk who’s using every single one. So you can both mutually bond over your hatred of this person.