As Halloween looms over the horizon, it’s probably time for you to adjust your pick-up game accordingly. And thankfully, we’re here to help you get an early edge with some spooky Halloween pick-up lines. We can’t guarantee these will work that well outside of October. We also can’t guarantee these will work within October. But let’s be real–if they can sell pumpkin spice lattes in August, you can use a Halloween pick-up lines throughout the entire fall season. Just remember, creepiness tends to be in vogue for Halloween, but being an actual creep is not.
And you can find more fun pick-up lines here.
The 18 Best Halloween Pick-Up Lines
1. “I’ve gone batty for you.”
While you’re at it, go ahead and call them fang-tastic. Just please, no biting.
2. “I wanted to scare you, but you’re too boo-tiful.”
There is a 99% chance they will hear “booty-ful,” in which case you’re going to need a backup plan.
3. “Will you be my ghoul-friend?”
Sometimes it’s best to be direct and to the point. Alternatively hit them with “will you be my boo-friend?” Double alternatively, “will you be my non-boo-nary friend?”
4. “You’re the only treat I need this Halloween.”
Little do they know you’re just planning to buy more candy from the clearance aisle on November 1st.
5. “Sorry to jack your lantern, but I also need to decorate my place.”
Stealing is wrong, but at the very least maybe your potential suitor will follow you home to get their property back. Then maybe you can open another window for discussion? Maybe? Yeah, some Halloween pick-up lines require more luck than others.
6. “I’ll give you my heart…and this other guy’s heart too.”
Any good monster knows the way to someone’s heart is more hearts.
7. “I don’t need to see your blood to know you’re my type.”
This one also works oddly well when picking-up doctors.
8. “Sorry, this is really corny, but [any other pickup line]”
If you use another pickup line from this list, your chances of success increase by a factor of two. As will throwing candy corn.
9. “It took me a long time to work up the guts to ask you out.”
This really works best if you happen to be an un-dead corpse.
10. “I’m just dying to go on a date with you.”
Just make sure you’re actually alive for the date if it happens.
11. “Without you, I would be a Hallo-weenie.”
Or if you’re one who likes to compliment your date with low-key shade, try “Hello, weenie.”
12. “Place seems haunted, we really ought to stick together.”
Do that weird Fred thing from Scooby-Doo where he suspiciously goes to the bedroom with Daphne and Velma while Shaggy and Scooby go to the murder-death-basement-workshop.
13. “You could say that I have a large stake in this relationship.”
Try not to stab anything through the heart though.
14. “You really lift my spirits.”
Hopefully you’re also drinking a spirit–it’ll make things easier
when if you get rejected.
15. “I left my costume at home, can I just go as your date?”
Honestly, you could replace “date” with any number of nouns.
16. “I must be a pumpkin, because you’ve carved a smile into my face.”
You could try telling them that you’ll carve a smile into their face, but don’t blame us when get got for attempted murder.
17. “Are you tricking me? Because you are a treat.”
Hold and talk to a chocolate bar or something so you have plausible deniability.
18. “I’m a zombie, which means I love you for your brains.”
Finally, a monster that appreciates who you are on the inside.
If pickup lines don’t work, you could always try and offer Halloween themed cupcakes. Try a quiz here.