A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…Star Wars pick-up lines! It’s no secret that meeting new people can be hard, but thankfully, we’re here to help. Sometimes, all it takes to find that special someone is one well-crafted pick-up line, and we’ve got some far out ones to help. These Star Wars pick-up lines are full of confidence and humor, and are a great way to break the ice and have some fun. Next time you spot a good-looking guy or girl at the Mos Eisley Cantina, how about trying a few of these out?
11 of the Best Star Wars Pick-Up Lines
1. “You’re as bright as a lightsaber, I saw you beaming from across the room.”
This only works if you can walk across the room, with confidence, and land the one-liner in one fell swoop. Focus on the smile and make sure they know their light fills up the room and that only you recognize their true beauty.
2. “Well, aren’t you just a rebel. You stole my heart when you walked through the door.”
How cheesy can you get? But all you need is a laugh. You get a laugh, and you’re golden for conversation. Just make sure you have something smooth to follow, like, “You think that was funny? I got a million of ‘em.”
3. “Let’s role play. You be Darth Vader, and you can use all the force on me.”
The force, as you know, is the power that anyone can use over anyone. Time to be a bit relaxed and let your person of interest steer the wheel.
4. “I must be drawn to the force, ‘cuz Yoda only one for me.”
Yoda is known for his use of the force in Star Wars. If your person knows anything about Star Wars, they’ll know that. Hopefully, they don’t respond with, “May the force be with you,” and walk away.
5. “You’re so beautiful, you wanna be my Na-boo?”
Okay, let’s break this one down. Naboo is the world inhabited by peaceful humans. Naboo’s surface consists of lakes, rolling plains, and green hills and is depicted as beauty.
6. “You are the droid I’ve been looking for.”
This is a play on the quote from Obi-Wan Kenobi when he uses the force to play a Jedi mind trick on several stormtroopers who are looking for the droid that’s riding with him and Luke Skywalker.
7. “I may not be Luke’s father, but I can be your daddy.”
Most of us know that moment where Darth Vader reveals that he’s the father of Luke Skywalker. Alert: This one
can will come off creepy!
8. “Don’t make Han fly solo tonight, let’s find someplace quiet.”
This is less of an introduction pick-up line and more of an end of the night line.
9. “How can you be from an ice planet when you’re so Hoth?”
Hoth is the planet of cold temperatures, snow, and ice. But your person is hot. You know it, and they know it. Put your Jedi skills to work and play it cool.
10. “Take off your armor, no need to be a stormtrooper around me.”
Use this one when someone needs to loosen up. You know that person. They come to the party, play the role of the wallflower, and feel super tense when anyone comes near them to say “hi”. Just remember, they’re scared. A laugh is all you need.
11. “I’ve been told my Jedi tricks will blow your mind.”
The force has the power to play mind tricks on its victims. It is the ultimate power of persuasion. Play it smooth and they’ll be eating out of the palm of your hand.
Want more pick-up lines? Make sure to check out the articles below!