Do you need your Daily Dose of trivia each morning? If so, have we got a surprise for you!
We are happy to introduce a brand new Daily Dose quiz type: Get the Picture.
Get the Picture is Sporcle’s newest subcategory (under Just For Fun), and soon, you’ll start seeing these quizzes featured as Daily Dose quizzes right alongside Word Ladder, Missing Word, and Quick Pick.
When brainstorming new Daily Dose ideas, we knew we wanted a Multiple Choice format, but also thought it would be fun to incorporate images. And we definitely wanted to make sure any new Daily Dose quiz type would be open for ALL users to make!
Curious to see what this new quiz type looks like? Here are a few examples:
- Get the Picture: Ghostbuster Quotes
- Get the Picture: Post-Beatles Hits
- Get the Picture: African Rivers and Mountains
- Get the Picture: Cooper Movies – Gary or Bradley?
- Get the Picture: US Cities in 15 Categories
- Get the Picture: Looney Tunes Squinter
- Get the Picture: Sex & the City v Desperate Housewives
And here is the criteria for making your own Get the Picture Quiz:
- Should be in Just For Fun
- Should have “Get the Picture” in the quiz title
- Should have the “Get the Picture” tag
- Should be a Multiple Choice image quiz
- Should be in a this or that format: 2-4 different images throughout the whole quiz
- Should be 5 mins or less
- Should ideally be 8-16 questions but could be up to 20
- Images should be labeled (could use the hide labels option if wanted)
- Images should be in the same order throughout the quiz
- Images should be 275×150 px when possible
- Should not be minefields
The ideal Get the Picture quiz should be playable by most people, even without deep knowledge of the subject. These quizzes are meant to be fun, general knowledge trivia quizzes that are accessible to a large audience.
So what are you waiting for? Get started making your best Get the Picture quizzes today. With new quizzes on the front page daily, Daily Dose quizzes are one the best ways to get yourself published on Sporcle!