Lou & Harry’s Bar & Grill, East Lansing, Michigan
Opened in March 2016, Lou & Harry’s Bar & Grill has already made a big splash in East Lansing food scene!
The Best in Greek Food
The restaurant regulars affectionately call “Lou Ha’s” has won the City Pulse award for Best Greek Food three years running. Do the math: That means they’ve stripped the competition before the paint was dry in the new kitchen! That’s not all…their famous Greek Fries were voted favorite in MLive. You can partner the award-winning fries with anything on the Lou Ha’s menu, including the Gyro, Chicken Shish, Tommy Pita – all featuring Lou & Harry’s legendary Tzatziki sauce.
Greek Food isn’t all that’s fantastic at Lou Ha’s. If you like a good burger, make sure you’re hungry, because the huge double-patty burger is completely smothered in your choice of cheese. There’s also Lou’s Steak and Onion, Grilled Cheese, and even a variety of foods on the kid’s menu to satisfy smaller appetites!
Every night, Lou Ha’s has plenty of entertainment and food specials.
- Sunday Funday – a Bloody Mary bar from 11-3 and Free Pool
- Gyro Combo Specials on Monday and Wednesday
- Burger Combo Specials on Tuesday and Thursday
- Sporcle Live Trivia on Tuesdays at 8 PM
- Half-Off Wednesdays – where all the drinks are half-off from 8 PM-close
- Thursday Mugz with a $3 domestic fill-up of any mug (up to 50 oz.)
- Fiesta Fridays – FREE taco bar, $3 tequila shots & margaritas, and $8 frozen daiquiri & margarita pitchers
- Saturday Night MIX – specials on mixed drinks and mini pitchers
- Like music? There’s a live DJ Thursday thru Saturday, and there’s NO COVER, EVER!