Here’s the thing. Sporcle is an advertising-supported website.
If you don’t like ads, but want to support the site, we humbly suggest you give Sporcle Orange a try. But, if that doesn’t trip your trigger, then we request that you disable your ad blocker when using Sporcle.
Here are some handy instructions for how to turn off your ad blocker when using Sporcle so you can continue to use AdBlock or AdBlock Plus without the need to completely disable the extension.
On AdBlock Plus
- Click the AdBlock Plus icon on the top right of your browser.
- Click “Enabled on this site” on the drop-down menu that appears. This toggles the setting to “Disabled on this site.”
- Refresh the page
- Click the AdBlock icon on the top right of your browser.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click “Don’t run on pages on this domain.”
- Once clicked a pop-up will appear. Click “Exclude” and the page should refresh.
- If you need to, refresh the page you were viewing.
That’s it. Your mileage my vary depending on the browser you are using, but by and large that is all it takes. And we thank you for your support.