Sporcle teaches us so many awesome things every day, and we don’t want to forget them! Here are 10 new facts we learned in the past week to keep us sounding smart.
1. In 2013, nine babies born in the UK were named Cheese. Learn more Odd But True Facts.
2. We learned what the word epigram means. Don’t know? Play this quiz to learn for yourself.
3. The Bell Jar was written 18 years after The Catcher in the Rye. Learn what else was Written First?
4. A Chance card can send you to 13 different places on the Monopoly board. How many of them do you know?
5. Justin Bieber likes his hard hats bedazzled. How do other celebrities wear their hard hats? Find out at Famous… with a Hard Hat.
6. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are a couple, just like they were in That ’70s Show. What other couples stuck it out through 2014?
7. At almost 11,000 square miles, the Solomon Islands are the 4th largest country in Oceania. Learn what the other Largest/Smallest Countries Per Continent are.
Learn about other fictional restaurants, like the one in Office Space, by playing Fictional Fast Food.
9. The largest European Football Stadium is Camp Nou, where FC Barcelona can host 99,354 people. Find out what the other Largest European Football Stadiums are.
10. Fog may be as thick as pea soup, but it’s definitely not as tasty. Learn more Food Expressions, hopefully they don’t make you too hungry.