1) The sauces offered with Chicken McNuggets are completely different in each country. Who knew that curry was an option in the UK? Time to start a petition for curry sauce to be added to the American McDonald’s menu.
2) There’s a type of fish called a “crappie“. Crappies are part of the bass family and are popular with game fishermen. We hear they taste delicious, too, if you’re into that thing.
3) Canada has excellent taste in fashion. This realization comes to us from the annual Miss Universe beauty pageant. Keep an eye out for bedazzled hockey sticks – they just might be all the rage in accessories next season.
4) Vince Young never won the Super Bowl. If you’re ever feeling down, just remember you can be great at something without having to win it all.
5) Amy Poehler, JFK, and Matt Damon all share a common bond. And no, being featured in South Park cameos doesn’t count.
6) Language family trees exist… and they’re more complicated than you’d expect. For example, English and Afrikaans are related, but English and Irish aren’t.
7) Beyoncé and Tina Turner have been in the same room together. Surprisingly, their combined diva powers didn’t make the world explode.
8) UK television rips off American television almost as often as American television copies the UK. So the next time you hear a hipster complaining that the UK version of The Office was better than the US version, you can point out that the UK stole The Jersey Shore and The Price Is Right.
9) The US has never formally declared war on any countries in the Middle East.
10) Macho Literature has been declared the “weirdest quiz on Sporcle”. Enough said.