This is part of Sporcle’s long-running series highlighting our hard-working curators. Curators are editors for a specific subcategory, and their diligent work finding great quizzes from their subcategories (and sometimes others) helps to shape the site. We asked our curators to complete an interview of sorts, and we’re sharing their responses here on the blog.
1) How did you first get involved with playing Sporcle?
2) What are your favorite published quizzes from your subcategory?
3) What are your favorite contributed quizzes from your subcategory?
4) What are your favorite published quizzes from an entirely different category?
5) What are your favorite contributed quizzes from an entirely different category?
“The World’s Happiest Countries According to North Korea” by folio1701, and “European Flag Color Logic” by mrsmith, as well as all of the Vocabulary series by beforever.
6) Are there any quizzes you’ve made that didn’t get the attention you were hoping for?
Yes, but I won’t highlight them here. (Though if you’d like to visit my page, please do). Although some of my earliest quizzes deserved the lack of attention they received!
7) Who’s a user whose games you think deserves more attention?